Thursday, May 05, 2016

Skeptical Ettu visits the Unknown Boundaries: Part 1

Away and away I had been. Hello my dear readers. I'm back to put up a little update to my life. Life has been rather crazy later, with work (everyday of my life), and not forgetting sex still plays a big role in my everyday life. Lately this has gone towards experimenting new things which I had previously not gone to explored, at least not in depth. Many of which had involvement with new partners, also some with strangers, voyeuristic ideas, kinky thoughts, keep your mind busy imagining :P Now comes a little something that happened to me within the past few months.

For centuries and before, past and present, humans of the opposite gender has always sought to various ways to curb their sexual desires. Many resorts to masturbating, some will be busying making out with their partners, and there will be a minority whom would visit this zone of paid sex, regardless of gender. Men would often look towards paid sex, visiting prostitutes for that satisfaction and relief that they are unable to achieve. Lonely women do look towards that too, just may not be that widely known but nonetheless it does happen. I do often hear stories and recounts from my friends, of how their partner cheated on them by visiting these avenues of pleasure. Girlfriends whom gone on to have multiple sex mates behind their partner's back. While it may seem like a norm, to be satisfying one's needs when one is unable to find it, it may also seem wrong by some morally, as long as it's not illegal.

That sort of spruced up an idea, a concept that I decided to work out with. Its not the normal thing one should do. To understand further on the concept, while not dwell yourself into it so you could understand its perspective. From there the idea is being conceived, What's sex with monetary involvement? How will it feel? How is it different? Certainly there are many perceptions of it, and I believe there are many sides to it too. Some are being forced into this sort of life, some just wanna have fun and live the limelight, but also risks are involved when it comes to such dangerous ideas. So what better ways to look around than to visit a social media site to hook up a profile, or in other words, a dating profile. But not without consulting a person whom has been into such sites, a very good friend of mine, who took the courtesy to help me create a beautiful profile, depicting the innocent yet struggling young married lonely girl. (And for the record, I'm not married :P)

The profile was created with his help and within the hours of uploading a photo, things started moving. Conversations flowed, in various forms. Ranging from the most boring single words 'Hi!' 'ASL?' "Sexy" to bold openings but fails 'Wanna have sex?' "You wished my dick is in you" "Nice boobs if you show more". Most of these ended up in the trash box soon enough as we filtered through various profiles. This was until I met this user under the alias of Denver, which he says that's his name too. We had a great chat, started out rather boring but soon we were even exchanging more photos as my friend urged me to continue enticing him. I did not probe very deep into his private life, but I know he's a blue collared worker, claims to be single though I'm not so sure about this point. I do remember a faint band discolouration mark on his finger the first time I met him :P But I didn't make any comments. He is chinese, fair and short hair, dressed neatly and cleanly shaven, on the face. :P

Denver and I both wanted to ensure we are both safe and cleared for things. I was talked by him and we ended up visiting a health clinic to get ourself screened (though I do that on a quarterly basis and through my routine medical checkup). That was our first meeting, at a clinic. The conversation blossomed verbally into something else after that. Well sex was already on both of our minds, but I kept insisting I do not wish to have sex. But he seemed eager, and Denver offered me something. He claims its a little "fee" just to help him satisfy his urge. We did have conversations on that previously, about sex with benefits, but I turned him down like how a shy person would do so. I know I'm quite a bitch :X This time round, I agreed to his offer and without much delay, we find ourselves in his car, and me giving him a blowjob. It was a rather tight spot to do it, dark at a carpark late at night. Denver unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, revealing his fully erected dick which had precum on its tip. I was all dressed in a black dress, a tiny glimpse from above would reveal my red bra beneath and if you look under, you might see something purple with lace. His dick was not shaved at all, and after a long day out at work, one could imagine there ought to be a scent on it.

True enough its present, but it's not a super strong scent that chokes me, it was pungent but still containable. I gripped his dick within my hand and started jerking it, leaning my head down to lick on its forehead to taste the precum that was present. A tint of saltiness, I wonder is it all precum taste this way, there has been variations but in general they feel to be of the same context. But back to the story, after teasing him for a brief few minutes with my tongue, with his constant nudging to push my head down to suck him, I finally gave in and went down to take his dick into my mouth, all the way till it hit my throat and giving it a good suck. I could feel the squishy feeling below between my thighs, my moist panties. I continued my efforts, giving him the blowjob of his life (he gave me that impression as he was groaning from the time I took him into my mouth) and minutes later Denver told me to stop and hurriedly he took his own dick in his hands, jerking them at a fast rate as he approaches his orgasm. Denver didn't mentioned where he would cum, certainly he didn't say in my mouth too which maybe why he pulled out, but that's just my one sided view as the next question that he came to ask me was, is it ok to cum in my mouth? I hesitated a little before agreeing to it, seeing how horny he was, it was so hard to reject him as I was very aroused myself from this. Leaning down once again, before my mouth could open, his dick shot its first shot of sperm out onto my nose and lips. Quickly I dived down to encased his dick within my mouth and drain off the rest. It was all thick and slimy, thick cum and big load, with a taste too, but I would admit its not as pleasant as I expected it to be.

After swallowing and cleaning up those excess cum, Denver quickly dressed his pants up and I asked him, how many days since he last cummed. The number he gave me, a week long! I believe it might be true in some terms, it was really thick, but I might be wrong on that. Next thing Denver asked where do I live, and he would send me home as he needed to attend to some urgent matters. I did not want to bother him so I told him to drop me at the nearest Train Station. When we arrived at the Train Station, Denver passed me a stack of notes, money, before bidding me off. I got off his car and he drove off, no message after that or anything. I took a cab home, a Train would be too far and time consuming. While I was on the cab, I had some answers to the questions that I probed earlier on.

Was it fun to do it?
Honestly I would say Yes. It was fun, and being paid for it does dwells and turn it an edge up. Not that I needed it but who in their right mind would not like to receive money? Aside from illegal sources that is.

How did I feel when doing it?
Felt like a job to me. I'm told to do XXXX and I do XXXX in return for this. But somehow it turned me on more than expected. Most definitely you would not know who and what you would be expecting. But it make me felt slutty, naughty, like I'm doing the forbidden action secretly and it sensual aroused me greatly.

Was I wet during/after the episode?
Yes I was. To top it off, he cummed in my mouth. Put it into a scenario where you just knock off from work and head on to do a part time job in your secret life after work. Somewhere along that lines :P I did went home to masturbate a few times, but that wasn't as potent as what I needed, well you know ;)

The next day Denver message me again, with another episode in his mind that he wishes to explore. But I'll leave that for another day :)

For all those who emailed me these past few months, thank you very much for your emails! I might have missed some and not responded. But I'll be keeping a lookout for them when they pop by ;) Made KIK too though don't really use it much :P Email me for it. Though I would say its an obvious username :P I missed my ASK.FM too, so I'll be reviving it to take questions on the go :D http://ask.fm/missettu

Ettu Signing Off ☺

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back dear.. miss your stories and love to see your adventures continue. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adventures! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete